Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't blame em one bit...

honestly... I wouldnt have been surprised to see us an underdog in this one.  they have been playing better, and we have been.... well, winning ugly.

I dont see this game as anything close to a sure thing and wouldnt be surprised at all to get beat.

Division games suck.  

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
honestly... I wouldnt have been surprised to see us an underdog in this one.  they have been playing better, and we have been.... well, winning ugly.

I dont see this game as anything close to a sure thing and wouldnt be surprised at all to get beat.
Detroit has been playing well and Amon-Ra St. Brown is the type of WR who gives our defensive scheme trouble.  We didn't pressure Goff much earlier this season and he was able to make plays against us. 

Gonna be interesting to see if we do anything different from the first game to this matchup. 

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Detroit has been playing well and Amon-Ra St. Brown is the type of WR who gives our defensive scheme trouble.  We didn't pressure Goff much earlier this season and he was able to make plays against us. 

Gonna be interesting to see if we do anything different from the first game to this matchup. 

This will be our first 2nd game for us. And how effective our game plan is might give us some insight into how well (or not) we'll do in 2nd games against Philly and/or Dallas. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Wetlander said:
@JimmyinSD said:

This will be our first 2nd game for us. And how effective our game plan is might give us some insight into how well (or not) we'll do in 2nd games against Philly and/or Dallas. 
Yes, was thinking the same.  We will see what our coaching staff is made of in this game.

Seems to me we would have lost that first meeting if their coach had stayed agreesive and gone on 4th down.  We were not stopping them and they could of had us by the short hairs.

Jett got shut down the first time against the kitties, doubt that happens this time…

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Jameson Williams will be playing as well...He and Hutchinson could end up being quite the cornerstone players for them. They'll probably take a QB this coming draft too. 

Are you saying that Green Bay will be in third place for a while now? Smile