Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misc. Thoughts: Patriots
6. Minnesota Vikings (9–2)Last week: win vs. New England, 33–26
Next week: vs. New York Jets
To make the Patriots’ defense look as silly as the Vikings did at times on Thanksgiving was significant. Bill Belichick has been calling some of the best defense in the NFL this year and saw his veterans get trapped in an accidental triple team. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
To make the Patriots’ defense look as silly as the Vikings did at times on Thanksgiving was significant. Bill Belichick has been calling some of the best defense in the NFL this year and saw his veterans get trapped in an accidental triple team. 
Let's hope our Offense can do the same vs an even better Jet's defense - IMO 

The Jet's have the DROY Sauce Gardner who will shadow JJ around the field I would think.  Going to be fun to watch.

Quote: @minny65 said:
@StickyBun said:
Let's hope our Offense can do the same vs an even better Jet's defense - IMO 

The Jet's have the DROY Sauce Gardner who will shadow JJ around the field I would think.  Going to be fun to watch.
That would be an interesting decision. 

Remember the dilemma from 25 years ago? Do you put your best corner on Moss and double Carter or your best corner on Carter and double Moss? Since Moss rendered even the best corners in the NFL irrelevant, I think the double teams tended to be more effective. 

Either way it'll be fun to watch.