Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's a topic we didnt have to discuss the morning after...
Job well done young man!!

[Image: xihbfelcbamm4qxjnemo.jpg]

Judon wasn't near the disruptive force I thought he would be and they moved him all over the line to exploit our weaknesses. To only give up one sack to this defense, plus put up 27 points when they only gave up 23 over the last 3 games is a huge bounce back effort. As much as JJ deserves the credit for the year he is having, breaking Moss' record, Kirk made some brilliant throws against arguably the best defense in the NFL. 

Kudos to Brandel. Job well done 

I wonder if they have worked him in at guard at all as we have a spot that really needs an upgrade.  His draft profile projects him as a potential guard at the NFL level. 

Quote: @TBro said:
Judon wasn't near the disruptive force I thought he would be and they moved him all over the line to exploit our weaknesses. To only give up one sack to this defense, plus put up 27 points when they only gave up 23 over the last 3 games is a huge bounce back effort. As much as JJ deserves the credit for the year he is having, breaking Moss' record, Kirk made some brilliant throws against arguably the best defense in the NFL. 
I think JJ is making Kirk look good.  There were at least 2 or 3more picks last night that Kirk was saved by his revievers on bad throws/decisions,  we talk about Kirk's durability,   well he's gonna get his receivers killed if he doesn't start looking off defenders and putting the ball in places that won't get the receiver killed for making a play.  Kirk is letting the defense get to many big hits on JJ and the rest.

Quote: @JR44 said:
I wonder if they have worked him in at guard at all as we have a spot that really needs an upgrade.  His draft profile projects him as a potential guard at the NFL level. 
Thought the same thing. At 6-7, he might be a little taller than ideal for inside, but he played plenty of guard early on.

But I think the Vikings would prefer to see Ingram finish out the year, giving him a full slate of experience going into his 2nd season. Probably take an injury to see him replaced. He also had a pretty good game in pass pro against the Patriots. 

He played pretty well starting. Good size and length, used both well at times. But not a ton of anchor and that's to be expected with a backup. 

We didn't play a perfect game, but I don't know that I've been more impressed with the Vikings in a game this year. Fresh from an embarrassing loss to the Cowboys just four days before, the Vikings, on offense at least, looked more focused and better prepared than I've seen them in years. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Job well done young man!!

[Image: xihbfelcbamm4qxjnemo.jpg]
2020 6th round draft pick has looked very good in a game and half.  Could be another late round gem by Spelly.  Not often you find even an average starter after round 4.  

[Image: h00cu5jlcpub.jpg]