What do you think?

they're 9/2 now with these games remaining

JETS
@ DET
COLTS   
GIANTS 
@GB  
@CHI  

I'm seeing 3-4 more wins if they can stay healthy, get some players back. They're going to lose 2 of those road games and maybe all 3. Detroit played the Bills tough yesterday. 

was going to post this yesterday.  My thinking....

sweep at home, win one in the division road games....probably Chicago
standard error of measure + / - 1 game.

4-2

13-4

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

JETS
@ DET
COLTS   
GIANTS 
@GB  
@CHI  

I'm seeing 3-4 more wins if they can stay healthy, get some players back. They're going to lose 2 of those road games and maybe all 3. Detroit played the Bills tough yesterday. 
Winning yesterday was just so huge. It completely flips the lingering blowout narrative going into the final six.

I don't expect any of those games to be easy. Every one of them will be a dog fight, but I saw some great offense yesterday that has me believing that at least on that side of the ball we're getting close to where we need to be. Defense needs to get healthy. 

Its so hard to predict (for me anyway), but this I know: they are currently in a great spot at 9-2. 3 out of the last 6 at home. I'll take it.

p.s. F#$k you NFL, for having the last 2 games outside in Wisconsin and Illinois in January. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Its so hard to predict (for me anyway), but this I know: they are currently in a great spot at 9-2. 3 out of the last 6 at home. I'll take it.

p.s. F#$k you NFL, for having the last 2 games outside in Wisconsin and Illinois in January. 
I agree with your p.s.

There are domes for a reason. 

I think we will be the favorite in all 6 and while our defense is just awful, our offense can be one of the best in the league and I think their best football is to come and they will continue to carry us.  Good chance Erin is done by the time we play GB and Fields is not going to make it to game 17 playing QB like a RB, I think we run the table - 15-2 and a bye, calling it into existence  =)

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@purplefaithful said:

JETS
@ DET
COLTS   
GIANTS 
@GB  
@CHI  

Winning yesterday was just so huge. It completely flips the lingering blowout narrative going into the final six.

I don't expect any of those games to be easy. Every one of them will be a dog fight, but I saw some great offense yesterday that has me believing that at least on that side of the ball we're getting close to where we need to be. Defense needs to get healthy. 
Agreed that there are no easy games left on the schedule. Some teams like the Jets and Giants have been regressing, but teams like Detroit, Indy, and Chicago don't appear to be the easy wins that their records would imply. I could see the Vikings going 4-2 during that stretch. We really need the D to get healthy and them to find the running game again.

My predictions don't mean squat.  and they typically lean towards the purple (LOL) but my thoughts, they just beat a very good team, well okay that very good team made mistakes, but so did the vikings.  This win sent a message to the team that they are still legit.  Legit with a few question marks.  Despite injuries, they rally around each other and have the confidence to beat anyone.  I'm going to take the one game at a time approach and say Yes in 10 days they can and will beat the Jets.  Beyond that we'll see.  The lions may have nothing to play for and that game might not matter for them and there will not be much incentive to play the "spoiler" role  ( same could be said for the pack and bears games) two home games before that against Indy and the Giants, I will always favor the vikings

I think they could win 4 of those games but with defense you just don't know what to expect.  None of those quarterbacks are really among the best in the league but they could look like pro bowlers against the soft zone coverage of the Vikings.  If that is the case then how many of them they could win is a crap shoot.  But I do think they could be favored in all of them except maybe at Green Bay and that is only because the league and odds makers love the Pack no matter how much they suck.

Meanwhile the Cowpies next three: colts, texans, jags