Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Thanksgiving
Have a great day, everyone! Enjoy the time off. Hopefully, we as Viking's fans get a little bit of the shit sandwich taste out of our mouths tonight against the Patriots. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Happy Thanksgiving!!  Headed out to run the turkey trott 5k. 

We're cooking two birds today; one in the oven and one on the pellet smoker.  It's the first time in 37 years were not hosting Thanksgiving (we're thankful for that).  Going to our son's house for dinner and bringing the turkeys.  His projector home theatre has a 6' x 9' screen or something like that so the games will be on all day. 

Happy Thanksgiving Longshippers - SKOL!

Yup Happy TG all..

This is the first year in about 25 that we aren't hosting TG...Grandma died (after a good run of 89) and the family has re-jiggered who hosts what holiday from now on.

It's going to be nice (and odd) to chill today and just eat vs eat and serve. 

Happy Thanksgiving y'all. In Keystone with the kids snowboarding. Probably hit the hot tub after the lifts close, then settle in at a slopeside bar for the game and some turkey....Wild Turkey that is. 

Hope the Vikings figured out a way to help out Brandel...or this could be a long night. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Yup Happy TG all..

This is the first year in about 25 that we aren't hosting TG...Grandma died (after a good run of 89) and the family has re-jiggered who hosts what holiday from now on.

It's going to be nice (and odd) to chill today and just eat vs eat and serve. 
A little different for us as well, son and his wife in Denver are having friends fly in for TG, my Mom who lives with my sister in Nashville, are going to an Air BnB in North Carolina for the 3 days, so my wife and I are going to friends here locally this afternoon. Bringing the dessert and wine. He's a Giants fan so we'll root against Dallas. 

Happy Thanksgiving. Hope everyone enjoys the day. Time to enjoy family and football. I am finishing up the cooking but looking forward to a fantastic spread. 

Happy Thanksgiving All!

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginal...ipo=images]

Happy Thanksgiving y'all