Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Za'Darius
Watching the pregame show on fox and they were all talking up the Vikings and then right before they picked the game it was announced Z is out and they all flipped script and picked the gurls.

Losing Z along with the db's down in the backfield sucks for such and important conference game...He's no doubt our biggest playmaker on that side of the ball.

I do want him back for the stretch as Sticky points out, so if two weeks off makes a difference? But still sucks balls for today. 

ESPN just stated Z is expected to play

Well...WTF is it?

From Pelissero Twitter:

#Vikings OLB Za’Darius Smith, who’s listed as questionable with a knee injury, will play today against the #Cowboys, per source. They’ll be smart with him, given the quick turnaround for a Thanksgiving game, and make sure he’s on the field in pass-rush situations.

Why arent my twitter links posting here anymore?

PLAYER NEWSView More News
Za'Darius Smith (knee) will play against Cowboys
Za'Darius Smith, who is questionable for Week 11's game against the Cowboys, will play, according to Tom Pelissero.
Fantasy Impact
Smith has yet to miss a game this year, but Pelissero suggests he'll be a bit limited with the Vikings playing on Thanksgiving and a quick turnaround. His presence is huge for Minnesota, given that he leads the league in tackles for a loss, so expect him to make an impact, even if his usage is limited.
Dan HarrisNov 20, 2022

Well thats good to hear,   I thought it was odd that they were ruling him out so  early with our late start.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I'm trying to remember a time when a former Viking took so much joy in facing us. Z certainly isn't the only player to go from one team to a rival and then hate on his former team. Happens a lot. But I can't recall a time when I Viking player did this. Anyone? Rudy? Xavier? Cordarrelle? Moss?

Even Diggs has been very complimentary to the Vikings org, saying "My time in Minnesota was amazing. I love it...I don't have any bad taste in my mouth. I thought there were some great people, great players, great coaches. It just didn't work out." And then largely blamed himself for not being a better teammate. 

The no account TE Ellison.