Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Fields the best QB in the division now?
Not hardly. I think whoever did this put Fields in there to avoid the Viking sweep. 

https://twitter.com/_Skol_Sister_/status...49024?s=20&t=AjofNogLxO5qt3Qc_oUwwg

Fields was my favorite out of that QB class, but it looked like he might "flop" as a pro the way he was playing.  Man, something changed.  He does look like he's much improved throwing, and the dude can certainly run. 

Athleticism was always there, the fear was he would pair that with being a good to great passer. That seems to be coming to fruition.  I am not looking forward (ever) to playing @ Soldier Field. I just hope the stakes arent high when we do this year. 

Focusing on Dallas for now, but those 2 end of season games? Dont like em one bit. 

lololol. Kids and their hyperbole. Hell no.

Lolz, Rodgers, Cousins, Goff then Fields 

I watched the entire Chicago Atlanta game today.  He can run but he holds the ball in the pocket and can't make a decision way too much.  The end result is he tucks it and runs.  He's got Lamar-level elite running ability but he won't pass unless his man is wide open , probably because his accuracy isn't good enough to throw guys open or put it in tight windows.

The running qb thing works when you're young but if you can't develop into a pocket passer the returns start to diminish over time and the injuries pile up. 

BTW congrats to Cordarrelle Patterson for getting the all-time kick return touchdown record today 

[Image: vmvw7ezacy1i.gif]

Fields had 21 passes and 18 rushes today, he is a RB playing QB, not impressed with him, will not be in the league long at this rate and is not helping them win games.

Last 4 games NFCN:

Kirk 3-1
Jared Goff 3-1
ARod 1-3
Fields 0-4

Quote: @comet52 said:
Last 4 games NFCN:

Kirk 3-1
Jared Goff 3-1
ARod 1-3
Fields 0-4
Was going to say, not if you look at the records.