Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suh to Eagles a day after Joseph
Quote: @Mighty mouse said:
I guess the Vikings are not all in.
I think it's more about not wanting to mess with the culture. 

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@Mighty mouse said:
 Did you notice a certain new TE the Vikes recently acquired just before the trade deadline expired?  Maybe signing a couple backup DTs is a better move to you than adding a Pro Bowl starting TE, but not me.  TJ is already making a difference and a perfect fit. 
I took Mighty Mouse's comment as being sarcastic. But you make an excellent point. We finally have a TE who's significantly involved in our offense and making a difference.

Quote: @PurplePastor said:
@HappyViking said:
@Mighty mouse said:
 Did you notice a certain new TE the Vikes recently acquired just before the trade deadline expired?  Maybe signing a couple backup DTs is a better move to you than adding a Pro Bowl starting TE, but not me.  TJ is already making a difference and a perfect fit. 
I took Mighty Mouse's comment as being sarcastic. But you make an excellent point. We finally have a TE who's significantly involved in our offense and making a difference.
Thanks for the heads up PP.  @Mighty mouse sorry if I wasn't reading your post as intended - SKOL!

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Both guys were unsigned for a reason. Their last PFF grades sucked. I know the media is hard over this, but lol.....really?
Yeah, Joseph was pretty much done when he left the Vikings 3 years ago.  

joseph wont move the needle at this point. Suh might have a run left