Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test
Just making sure I can post. I've been away for a while and lots has changed.

BOOM

You passed!

Quote: @96POPS said:
Just making sure I can post. I've been away for a while and lots has changed.
bull shit!  you just wanted to make sure everybody saw that big ass bucket mouth you are holding up in your avatar picture!  I would say its just because you are holding it away from your body so far to make the fish look bigger... but we know your arms arent long enough to pull that old trick off.  Good to see you checking in.  Hows life been treating ya'll?

No trying to make it look bigger. If I had caught her about a week prior that would have been my biggest bass. She weighed about 8.5 lbs. there. She had just got through spawning.
I caught her perishing for Brian's tournament here in Texas. I was actually trying to shake her off my hook and couldn't.  She hooked herself. Just before her I caught a 6.5 lber that I couldn't shake off. Unfortunately neither was there on tournament day.

I've been doing good. Flew up to Minnesota a couple of weeks ago and Brian and I fished for a few days before minicamp and after minicamp drove back to Texas.
I see everyone here is doing well. I check in almost ever day whether I post or not. Keeping up with everything Vikings.

Quote: @96POPS said:
No trying to make it look bigger. If I had caught her about a week prior that would have been my biggest bass. She weighed about 8.5 lbs. there. She had just got through spawning.
I caught her perishing for Brian's tournament here in Texas. I was actually trying to shake her off my hook and couldn't.  She hooked herself. Just before her I caught a 6.5 lber that I couldn't shake off. Unfortunately neither was there on tournament day.

I've been doing good. Flew up to Minnesota a couple of weeks ago and Brian and I fished for a few days before minicamp and after minicamp drove back to Texas.
I see everyone here is doing well. I check in almost ever day whether I post or not. Keeping up with everything Vikings.
have you started to look at games you might come up for this year?

Not yet, lol, I haven't even looked at the schedule. Hopefully I will definitely be up for the SB. I wonder who we'll play?