Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Niners did what ??

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
@JR44 said:
@purplefaithful said:
I will be rooting for the 49'ers when they play the Eagles in the NFCCG...
It's a long season, I don't think either of those teams will be in that game. 
Agreed. The Chiefs are obviously a very good team but they've lost 2 games already and trounced the McCaffery led Niners yesterday. So many fans ready to crown them (49ers). They're 3-4. The Eagles look amazing but it just takes one poor game in the playoffs. Jimmy G is a caretaker type QB so you'll get what you get with his game. 

Panthers didn't seem to miss McCaffery yesterday in blowing out Tampa. Its just a RB, guys......dime a dozen in the modern NFL. Not saying both of those teams aren't good nor can't play extremely well at times, no doubt about it. And there are no juggernauts in the NFC, but the Eagles are the creme. Lots of football to be played and its totally up for grabs. 
We'll see if the Eagles remain the cream at the end of the year. I think I'd still take the 49ers. As a Viking fan, that's the team I'd least like to face anyway. But who knows what these teams will look like late in the year. 

Yep, its all guesswork on our parts. That's the fun of the NFL, I suppose....it changes like the Minnesota weather.