Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Packer Fan losing his shit on Rogers - Ticktock -
Dont know if this link will work - but it's priceless! From the Real Carl Gerbshmidt feed (i know, he's an act)

https://twitter.com/TheRealCarlG/status/...74529?s=20&t=HK5noz29fUJ44Xv158DJaw

Sometimes these are cheesy and over done (i.e. fake reaction) but I kind of feel like this actually came from a real place of anger.  He sold it lol

Lol, fan expecting Rodgers to watch his tiktok?

As far as the packer fan frustration?  It warms my heart.

"I'm going to never f@#king invite you to my birthday party again" 

I'm sure that part of the rant hurt Rodgers the most - LOL! B)

See Kirk isnt that bad is he?

A majority of Packer fans have never experienced a season without Favre or Rodgers as quarterback.  Ask them who David Whitehurst is or Lynn Dickey or Don Majkowski is and they wouldn't have a clue.  Rodgers is on a downhill slide and its picking up speed and it is a pleasure to see.  He looked like a shell of his former self against Washington but with his salary, getting talent outside of the draft is going to be really hard to do. 

[Image: 5ertpee6wl9b.gif]

Quote: @Greylock said:
A majority of Packer fans have never experienced a season without Favre or Rodgers as quarterback.  Ask them who David Whitehurst is or Lynn Dickey or Don Majkowski is and they wouldn't have a clue.  Rodgers is on a downhill slide and its picking up speed and it is a pleasure to see.  He looked like a shell of his former self against Washington but with his salary, getting talent outside of the draft is going to be really hard to do. 
If I were GB? I'd be calling Denver on what it would take to acquire Jeudy...

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@Greylock said:

and Denver should be in a sell mode,  but they are stuck with mr unlimited and selling off his weapons is only going to make that trade look even worse to a fan base that has to watch that shit team for the next few years.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@Greylock said:

As I read the first part of your comment, I thought you were going to say

... how much they would give for a washed up former star QB.