Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Crime of the Century" dies with a whimper
I remember someone had very high expectations for this joke of an investigation:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-claim-c...27920.html

3 years, 2 acquitals, 1 conviction, millions of dollars spent, and ZERO evidence of any widespread deep state nonsense within the intelligence agencies. 

As usual, the party built on conspiracy theories, lies and white outrage gets laughed right out of court, because Donald made it all up (like dead people voting, illegals voting, widespread election fraud, the big and beautiful Healthcare plan, releasing his tax returns, Mexico paying for a wall, the infrastructure week plan). 

Ya'll tired of all that (lying) winning yet?   

Please move off the football board.. Smile

I would happily, but the overlords with itchy trigger fingers permanently banned me from OT ... after allowing me to be attacked by their lapdogs against the TOS.

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
I would happily, but the overlords with itchy trigger fingers permanently banned me from OT ... after allowing me to be attacked by their lapdogs against the TOS.
So, this is your solution?

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
@SFVikeFan said:
So, this is your solution?

Did you think the "How To" was more appropriate?

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Please move off the football board.. Smile
^^^^
This

Good to see you again SF!!!

Dead people vote in Chicago all the time.  Here's a "fake news" article from the alt-right CBS

https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/2-i...the-grave/

Washington DC has passed legislation to allow their "non-citizen" population to vote.  It passed 12-1 yesterday.  Do I need to link you to the associated press or does google work?
There was election fraud, there wasn't enough election fraud to move the needle on Trump v. Biden.  At this point 2020 is over.  I'm more concerned with putting food on the table and affording every day items because inflation has exploded under Blue's guiding hand.

I'm sure this post will get moved and you wont be able to respond but it is great to see you again.  I like healthy debate, whether that be about the Vikings and their 5-1 record or this.

You too AGR!  Hope you're healthy.   Stoked about the 5-1 start.  Nothing to bitch about Vikings-wise.

Lot of life changes in ladt 2 years I don't post much.  Got Covid, all of my staff did, lost some good people unfortunately.  Left my job, no surprise, found something closer to home.  On the positive my longterm girlfriend and I became grandparents.  So lot of time with the little dude who just turned 2 and our 2 dachshunds.  I'm only 48 so this is a bit of an early start, but I live in Arkansas so not surprising lol.  Family is good, just like everyone else trying to carve out a living.

P.S. Biden sucks.  The Dems are just a rudderless ship of a complete mess with no leadership, no voice or message past Trump sucks, waa waa.  They deserve to be clobbered at midterms. At the least the GOPis united, but sadly into extremist rhetoric and shoving religious beliefs down everyone's throat while claiming Christian beliefs are being suppressed.  Whole country is letting extreme factions tear us apart. 

We desperately need term limits, force new laws to limit campaign donations - everyone gets to donate the max of $1.  

Rant over.  Mods you can move it or nuke it.  

moved it to sensitive topics.  Sorry if you can't see it SF, but that is your issue, not ours.