Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cover Zero
Quote: @1VikesFan said:
I tend to bitch and complain during the games when they struggle. In the end if they win I am happy and my complaints are forgotten history. 

Bottom line is they're 5 - 1 going into their bye and I am ecstatic.
You're not alone, 1VF.  Good to know I'm not the only "bipolor" fan while the Viking game is on. :p

Yes it's all about the W's, and I don't care how they get them. They are 5-1 with a lot of room to grow and improve. I reserve the right to be critical, but on the other hand, there is a good case to made for optimism as well. There was a fair amount of skepticism with regard to the GM and the head coaches play calling. That seems to have quieted down a bit. I like both GM and head coach and their vision for the Vikings future.
Winning is the ultimate cure. Just keep winning ugly. It doesn't bother me a bit.

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
I tend to bitch and complain during the games when they struggle. In the end if they win I am happy and my complaints are forgotten history. 

Bottom line is they're 5 - 1 going into their bye and I am ecstatic.

My rant about they don't deserve to win started in the first half of the dolphins game.  They did put together a pretty good 4th quarter.