Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They ain't the prettiest...but
5 - 1, I will definitely take going into the bye. 

The gosh darn little rascals just keep winning!

The Vikings just do enough to win...I'll take every victory any way they can..and the Packers lose again!

And the Packers lose again [Image: b9mm94owkyhp.gif]

i enjoyed that win. Everyone did just enough. I think they are getting better despite the struggles. 

We were out gained 385 to 156 and time of possession was 25-15, but they had 10 penalties and we only 2, so this is what it feels like to be the Packers  =)

Quote: @JR44 said:
We were out gained 385 to 156 and time of possession was 25-15, but they had 10 penalties and we only 2, so this is what it feels like to be the Packers  =)
Also, the Vikings had no turnovers and the Dolphins had three (2 interceptions and a fumble).

A positive with the defense is they are getting turnovers.  Last week the strip by Dantzler and this week Smith causing the fumble and then the recovery by the Vikings.  The last few years it didn't seem like the defense were as active in trying to turn the ball over.  Just wish they would play a more aggressive man coverage instead of that lose crappy zone that burns them a lot.

They're making enough plays to win...

Just win baby!

5/1 is great, there are some tough stretches in that remaining 11 games, but I am hopeful. 

I'm happy as a Vike fan so far this season. Been a while since I could say that. 

just win baby