Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adams losing it
Quote: @1VikesFan said:
https://twitter.com/DustBaker/status/157...fhX9LBPalQ&s=19
you choose to be on the arena surface when the gladiators are doing battle, for profit,   and then when you get hurt by one of the participants because you got in his way,  you think you have a case.... sorry bro,  maybe some signed gloves is about all you should expect.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@JimmyinSD said:
is it just me or are the sidelines and endlines in football and basketball getting a little stupid crowded?  not trying to justify this action,  but I think the borders of the field are there for the participants of the game and that we are seeing those boundaries getting filled to capacity with non essential people... how many cameras and shit do they really need covering the games?  regular season games have more people on the  boundaries than we used to get at the superbowl 20 years ago.  these players need room to move without worrying about shit at their feet and even though the shove was out of line... why is there a camera guy sitting in the lane to the tunnel?  not every square inch of real estate needs to be occupied.   IMO the press that have field access should have to put all their shots into a pool that is available to any media outlet approved by the team/nfl immediately following the game,  that way not every paper, blogger, etc need to be on the field getting tangled up with players during the games.
We were commenting on the number of people down there last night. It's amazing with all the money and cameras that they still have some of the shittiest replay angles. 
For all we know they may have many angles of every play but only choose which ones we see.

Quote: @Greylock said:
@Vikergirl said:
@JimmyinSD said:
is it just me or are the sidelines and endlines in football and basketball getting a little stupid crowded?  not trying to justify this action,  but I think the borders of the field are there for the participants of the game and that we are seeing those boundaries getting filled to capacity with non essential people... how many cameras and shit do they really need covering the games?  regular season games have more people on the  boundaries than we used to get at the superbowl 20 years ago.  these players need room to move without worrying about shit at their feet and even though the shove was out of line... why is there a camera guy sitting in the lane to the tunnel?  not every square inch of real estate needs to be occupied.   IMO the press that have field access should have to put all their shots into a pool that is available to any media outlet approved by the team/nfl immediately following the game,  that way not every paper, blogger, etc need to be on the field getting tangled up with players during the games.
We were commenting on the number of people down there last night. It's amazing with all the money and cameras that they still have some of the shittiest replay angles. 
For all we know they may have many angles of every play but only choose which ones we see.
I've said as much in many tin foil hat rants.  I have noticed in games where they dont show an angle for one play,  but then later in the game they will suddenly have a camera that shows the angle perfectly,  now part of that may be the camera operator,  but sometimes its just to convenient that they dont have the angle for certain teams and shit.  kind of like how they only want to allow certain things to be reviewed, regardless of how they may affect the outcome of a game.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
you choose to be on the arena surface when the gladiators are doing battle, for profit,   and then when you get hurt by one of the participants because you got in his way,  you think you have a case.... sorry bro,  maybe some signed gloves is about all you should expect.
Adams should give him the gloves that were on his hands at the time.

Quote: @Greylock said:
@Vikergirl said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I wouldn't be surprised at all by that

@Greylock said:
@Vikergirl said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I've said as much in many tin foil hat rants.  I have noticed in games where they dont show an angle for one play,  but then later in the game they will suddenly have a camera that shows the angle perfectly,  now part of that may be the camera operator,  but sometimes its just to convenient that they dont have the angle for certain teams and shit.  kind of like how they only want to allow certain things to be reviewed, regardless of how they may affect the outcome of a game.
Completely agree with this.  $20 billion industry, and they can't have cameras for both sides of each goal line, both sides of the sideline.  I get challenges with ball location in the middle of the field, but it's a joke that they can't have all boundaries covered from all angles.

[Image: p3tq85nbf665.jpeg]
oh I want to file charges, get over it…!  Wink 

Quote: @Skodin said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Greylock said:
@Vikergirl said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Completely agree with this.  $20 billion industry, and they can't have cameras for both sides of each goal line, both sides of the sideline.  I get challenges with ball location in the middle of the field, but it's a joke that they can't have all boundaries covered from all angles.
every stadium should have the same camera angles,  both directions down each sideline,  both directions across the back endzone endlines,  and goal lines,  coaches camera from each endzone,  the zip line cameras that hover over the fields,   and at least 2 of the mobile cameras on the man lift carts on each sideline following the game down the field, of which one on each sideline will be the line of scrimmage cam for every play between the goal line cams.  probably could use more, but this is a good start.

Sounds like a fun “caption to picture” post. What should the gloves say?

"Look before ya leap", 

All the best,  Devante Adams.