Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adams losing it

The Raiders should be frustrated. Had a lot of close games. 

Mr. Cameraman's situational awareness on MNF isn't  very good.

Of course he is frustrated but it's not the cameraman's fault. Maybe don't run into your teammate.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
The Raiders should be frustrated. Had a lot of close games. 
Yah, they almost pulled one out last night - but almost doesnt count in the W column. I like the Raiduh's - felt badly for em. Thats the way their year is going.

is it just me or are the sidelines and endlines in football and basketball getting a little stupid crowded?  not trying to justify this action,  but I think the borders of the field are there for the participants of the game and that we are seeing those boundaries getting filled to capacity with non essential people... how many cameras and shit do they really need covering the games?  regular season games have more people on the  boundaries than we used to get at the superbowl 20 years ago.  these players need room to move without worrying about shit at their feet and even though the shove was out of line... why is there a camera guy sitting in the lane to the tunnel?  not every square inch of real estate needs to be occupied.   IMO the press that have field access should have to put all their shots into a pool that is available to any media outlet approved by the team/nfl immediately following the game,  that way not every paper, blogger, etc need to be on the field getting tangled up with players during the games.

IMO it's a nothing burger

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
is it just me or are the sidelines and endlines in football and basketball getting a little stupid crowded?  not trying to justify this action,  but I think the borders of the field are there for the participants of the game and that we are seeing those boundaries getting filled to capacity with non essential people... how many cameras and shit do they really need covering the games?  regular season games have more people on the  boundaries than we used to get at the superbowl 20 years ago.  these players need room to move without worrying about shit at their feet and even though the shove was out of line... why is there a camera guy sitting in the lane to the tunnel?  not every square inch of real estate needs to be occupied.   IMO the press that have field access should have to put all their shots into a pool that is available to any media outlet approved by the team/nfl immediately following the game,  that way not every paper, blogger, etc need to be on the field getting tangled up with players during the games.
We were commenting on the number of people down there last night. It's amazing with all the money and cameras that they still have some of the shittiest replay angles. 

Quote: @Still Hurtn said:
IMO it's a nothing burger
Guy ran in front of him, Adams shoved him out of frustration.

But he stepped up and first thing apologized to the guy in his press conference, admitted he pushed him down partly because of frustration.  Said he was sorry and owned it.

It was a very poor look for him, but the apology seemed sincere and not rehearsed.