Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which QB(s)OTF should be on our radar?
Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
A couple of guys I was intrigued by this year were Tyler Van Dyke out of Miami & DJ Uiagalelei from Clemson. Van Dyke's stock is way down after a disappointing start, but there's still lots more football to play for his stock to rebound.

The Clemson kid reminds me of Daunte (and not party boat Daunte, which I believe today is the anniversary!), and he looks like he's finally starting to put it all together on the field.
Van Dyke would benefit by returning to school for another season.

Quote: @Knucklehead said:
@PurpleCrush said:
A couple of guys I was intrigued by this year were Tyler Van Dyke out of Miami & DJ Uiagalelei from Clemson. Van Dyke's stock is way down after a disappointing start, but there's still lots more football to play for his stock to rebound.

The Clemson kid reminds me of Daunte (and not party boat Daunte, which I believe today is the anniversary!), and he looks like he's finally starting to put it all together on the field.
Van Dyke would benefit by returning to school for another season.
I think so too, but he's got a 5 star QB waiting in the wings behind him. For his sake, he needs to turn it around and do it quick.

Pretty good article on the top 3. 

https://theathletic.com/3656529/2022/10/...ill-levis/

Levis is my favorite of the first round guys at this point, but I'd be shocked if we take a first round QB, let alone trade up for one.

Assuming Kirk is back as the starter next year...  Grayson McCall would be a good mid-to-late round target. Very accurate, nice arm, can run a bit.  Fun guy to watch. He'd be a good developmental guy to groom behind Kirk and see what you have after his rookie season.

I like Hooker as well, only caveat - he will be 25 in January. Could be a solid #2 QB at a minimum. I would not use a 1 or a 2 on him, but he shows significant improvement this year.

I don't know about quarterbacks, but Michael Mayer is the best damn TE I've ever seen and would look great in Viking purple 

JK Jefferson  from Ark, the name alone should put him on the Vikings radar

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
I don't know about quarterbacks, but Michael Mayer is the best damn TE I've ever seen and would look great in Viking purple 
Best ever?  I don't think so but an absolute tank with very good movement skills and great hands?  Hell yes! 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I think Minnesota takes a QB in the first 3 rounds for sure.
KOC is from the Rams school were reclimation projects at QB are the answer and giving away 1st round picks like they are holloween candy.

Will Levis got absolutely dogwalked by Tennessee today. Everyone has off days but this one might kick him down some draft boards.