Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess who ranks 3rd in rushing?
Quote: @minny65 said:
@Bullazin said:
Miss CP. Not the most sophisticated offensive players but he has vision, home run speed and will stick his foot in the ground and run through you. 

A couple of us called for him to be converted to tailback early. That baltimore game in the snow was epic. Poo Poo on Rick and our previous coaches for not understanding his value. Coverage reads are much more complex than HB reads.  Duh. 
Yes, there were a few who advocated for him to run some RB plays.  I had the vision to poo poo that thought because according to my vision he ran too upright and was too big a target.  I really know football, just ask Smile
In fairness,  he returned kicks with more vigor early on until he took a good shot and that made him shy from contact,  after that i would have never guessed he'd take the pounding of a RB either. 

He seemed like a good guy; happy for him.

Wished I had seen him in a Chuck Foreman type offense with him taking swing passes all afternoon.  Foreman, you may recall, played wide receiver his senior year in college (running back his junior).

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
He seemed like a good guy; happy for him.

Wished I had seen him in a Chuck Foreman type offense with him taking swing passes all afternoon.  Foreman, you may recall, played wide receiver his senior year in college (running back his junior).
and full back in the pros.