Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know what I think?
Easy. Easy, easy, easy playing offense against this Viking D.

This soft shell zone Donatell runs is garbage. Literally pitch and catch if there's no pressure on the quarterback 

JFC. 

Pretty much seen enough of Ed Donatell’s defense!

Either these defensive players suck or his defensive scheme sucks. Maybe both! 
Same old Vikings! 

Wow, swiss cheese defense and no success offense, the recipe for failure and blowouts...   Can we switch back to a 4-3 defense with an effective defensive coordinator?  Might just as well bring Zimmer back, he may even be an improvement...

Just frustrated, will take our lumps with the new crew and schemes

***I'll eat crow, did make a TD and finally threw a pass to AT, deadly in the endzone!  Great job AT!

Why pass pass pass after Cook rips off big chunks of yardage?
As much as Zimmer’s run run run pass offense sucked, the run has been effective today.

Quote: @Riphawkins said:
Why pass pass pass after Cook rips off big chunks of yardage?
As much as Zimmer’s run run run pass offense sucked, the run has been effective today.
Typical fuckin Vikings, stop doing what's working just short of FG range 

Joseph......smfh. 2 pushes. 

Should have blown it up! At least there would have been an excuse to play defense this bad!

Oh, and cut Irv Smith! That guy is soft!

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
This is the Lions Super Bowl and they are going to pull out all stops to win it. They want to be taken seriously as a division contender. And in order for that to happen, they have to beat a good team. And they have to win on the road. And they have to beat teams in their division. They can do all three today.

Going back to last season, Dan Campbell has never won a road game. You think he wants that monkey off his back? If they beat the Vikings in Minneapolis, it changes the whole script for them.  This is why I do NOT like the intangibles in this game. 

No doubt the Vikings are the better team. Sometimes that matters and sometimes it doesn't.

I think the Vikings defense feeds off the home crowd, forcing Goff to make mistakes, and the Vikings pull out a 32-22 type game, so I'm not expecting a shit show on our part, but this game scares me more than most. 
But are they really, not so sure they are.  Pass defense is pathetic.