Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's talk --- SUH
How much do you think is left in the tank? I still have my doubts about this D vs run - gotta see more, he could help in that regard and be a good rotational piece too. 

For the right $ I say yes...

I think they like him for the vet minimum....just like Las Vegas. Anything more? Nope. Dalvin Tomlinson was good Sunday. And Blacklock is going to be heard from once he gets in there and starts at DE in the 3-4. I really think the Vikings are fine sans any injuries. 

Suh is like Moss. Suh plays when he wants and disappears at times. But he plays great in the playoffs. I don't think the Vikings will call Suh unless they have an injury. Suh won't play for the Vet minimum but an incentive laden contract may attract him.

Yeah I am not excited about him. It he signs fine, if not oh well meh whatever.

If they get him, they are serious about making a run this year.  I like adding him for depth, rotation, and his run stuffing ability.  He's no doubt not the guy he used to be, but having BIG BODIES on the DL in rotation could slow down the rushing attack of opponents

BULLARD-PIERCE-TOMLINSON-BLAYLOCK-SUH-LYNCH is a big rotation of big men.

Also the guy I think we should keep the eye out for is is Patrick Jones.  Filling in for Danielle or Z, he's got some real freakish ability.  Hopefully his brain catches up with the game because he could be a dangerous pass rusher fill in.

I don't care for him personally. 

But I care more for winning.  So, is he better than what we have on the inside now?  I'm not enough of an expert on interior line play or what his condition at his age is to know.   

But if he is, and they can make the money work, I'd do it.   Anything that improves the D gives them a chance at getting further than the usual one and done bit.