Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barr to the Cowboys

Guess I expected this sooner or later. Rumor has been out there quite awhile.

I think he will do really well there, I expect Zimmer will end up back there eventually as well.  

Quote: @JR44 said:
I think he will do really well there, I expect Zimmer will end up back there eventually as well.  
I think his knee is toast, and will likely be off the field as much as he is on and will see his career end soon.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@JR44 said:
I think his knee is toast, and will likely be off the field as much as he is on and will see his career end soon.
I agree, definitely not a 3 down player anymore.

Quote: @Chuckf said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@JR44 said:
I agree, definitely not a 3 down player anymore.
Agree.  With those knees, he couldn't cover a running back on a pass play running out to the flat to save his own life...Sad, his career is coming to an end so soon...

Physically he should retire, but mentally he's not ready.  I don't think it's just for another payday, he has a passion for the competition.

Big, big year coming up on the sidelines.

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/stat...0384100354