Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Most Hated Man On The Internet
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
1 quick questions here... who has ever thought taking nude photos of themselves and using the internet or cellular devices to send them to somebody was a good idea?  this guy deserves a baseball bat to the base of the skull... but seriously people?  how old do you have to be to have it register that maybe this isnt a smart idea?   
The kids do this now. (better not be mine)  Its a normal thing. 

For people like me, theyd pay not to see me. 
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
1 quick questions here... who has ever thought taking nude photos of themselves and using the internet or cellular devices to send them to somebody was a good idea?  this guy deserves a baseball bat to the base of the skull... but seriously people?  how old do you have to be to have it register that maybe this isnt a smart idea?   

Bingo!

I work with some 20 somethings and the photo's they show me from girls sending them pix is unbelievable...Like their parents would die unbelievable if they saw their daughters like that @ 22, 23, 24 years old.

Its crazy...

this kind of shit has been going on long enough that if its still happening,  I kind of dont really feel sorry for the victims,  yes they are still victims,  but at some point you have to hold some victims a little accountable for putting themselves in a situation that is most likely to end badly.... just dont fucking do it!

I dont get how some people can think that sharing nude photos of themselves is somehow a good idea and isnt going to end badly for them at some point.
I think there will be a tipping point in about 10 years where half the workforce will have nudes of themselves floating out in the internet ether and no one will care.

Quote: @Skodin said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Bingo!

I work with some 20 somethings and the photo's they show me from girls sending them pix is unbelievable...Like their parents would die unbelievable if they saw their daughters like that @ 22, 23, 24 years old.

Its crazy...

this kind of shit has been going on long enough that if its still happening,  I kind of dont really feel sorry for the victims,  yes they are still victims,  but at some point you have to hold some victims a little accountable for putting themselves in a situation that is most likely to end badly.... just dont fucking do it!

I dont get how some people can think that sharing nude photos of themselves is somehow a good idea and isnt going to end badly for them at some point.
I think there will be a tipping point in about 10 years where half the workforce will have nudes of themselves floating out in the internet ether and no one will care.
You're probably right

I finished watching that last night.... how did some dad, brother, boyfriend, what ever.... not end that punks miserable existence?  I cant imagine what I would have done if that was my daughter or wife on that shit bags website.   some crimes would be worth the punishment.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Just watched this on Netflix. Unreal. Sadly, there are some f@#$ed up people in this world. In fact, a lot of them. I had no idea that this website ever existed (Back in 2011-2012). 

Prepare to fall in love with that lovable rascal, Hunter Moore!
Alex Jones is up there on that list.  Just a nutjob all to make money and destroying people's lives.