Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you take?
Funny they put Davis Mills in there. But I guess he actually did more than most of the above. 

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1547204280179953665?s=20&t=8RvK7VdF6jsznuoBeGm_4A

Davis Mills's neck game is strong....

I think Mac Jones will continue to have the most success, because of the system he is in, but I would take Trevor Lawrence by a mile, he was in an awfully dysfunctional situation last year and is light years in talent apart from everyone else on this list.  Put him in our offense this year and he is a pro bowler.  

[Image: 12zvwxwfkzwd.jpg]

Quote: @JR44 said:
I think Mac Jones will continue to have the most success, because of the system he is in, but I would take Trevor Lawrence by a mile, he was in an awfully dysfunctional situation last year and is light years in talent apart from everyone else on this list.  Put him in our offense this year and he is a pro bowler.  
I think Lawrence has the highest floor, neck and neck with Mac Jones, but I think Lance has the highest upside. 

Jones. He's the only one that is in an organization that has shown the ability of how to win.

Trey Lance is an Incomplete and the 49ers might put him in a situation to succeed.

I see Lawrence in the same position that Stafford was in whilst in Detroit. Great player in a bad organization

Wilson Mills Fields will all wind up getting  Joey Harrington'd . 

Quote: @PurplePastor said:
[Image: 12zvwxwfkzwd.jpg]
If only he had gotten a chance.

1. Lawrence- I’m still a believer. His pass catchers last year were dreadful. They look a little better this year, along with a huge coaching upgrade.

2. Lance- agreed with MB. Huge upside. Huge downside as well. But Shanahan is a football genius so this is a bet on him too. 

The other 4 I don’t have a strong preference on. They could all be solid pros still I think. It’d be impressive if Mills sticks, considering where he went in the draft. 

We haven't seen Lance since his one full season in college.  His ceiling is high, but if I'm taking one of these guys for this season...  it's Lawrence or Jones.  I was one of the few who touted Jones at all, too many wanted to body shame him, but if you looked deeper you saw a QB who led a lot of statistical categories in things that matter in the NFL.  Wasn't a surprise when he had immediate rookie success and played well.

We'll see if the answer changes after this season.

Fields is being used as a sacrificial crash dummy by Poles so he can draft "his" guy next year.  Bears not only did nothing to help Fields this offseason, they let his best WR and OL both walk in FA.  

I'd take Laqwrence, because the Jags brought in a real HC and some talent Lawrence can use.