Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharpe's List of QBs better than KIrk?
I don't think Prescott or Murray are better than Cousins and really think he's better than Stafford too.

What is Brady’s odds of winning a SB any given year even at
45 vs Cousins odds?

Over his career, Brady has about a 45% chance of making it
to the SB, and a 32% chance of winning the SB.

I think the odds of 45 year old Brady making it and/or
winning the SB in one year is better than Cousins has for the rest of his
career.

Some think KC is better than Prescott, Murray and even Stafford. Do any of you think he is better than [Tom] Brady, [Joe] Burrow, [Aaron] Rodgers, [Justin] Herbert, [Patrick] Mahomes, [Russell] Wilson, [Deshaun] Watson, [Josh] Allen or [Lamar] Jackson? I'm just trying to get a realistic comparison ceiling for KC.

Quote: @PurplePastor said:
Some think KC is better than Prescott, Murray and even Stafford. Do any of you think he is better than [Tom] Brady, [Joe] Burrow, [Aaron] Rodgers, [Justin] Herbert, [Patrick] Mahomes, [Russell] Wilson, [Deshaun] Watson, [Josh] Allen or [Lamar] Jackson? I'm just trying to get a realistic comparison ceiling for KC.

Yes
Straight up give me Kirk over
Stafford, Burrow, Herbert, Watson and Jackson
If you factor in age and if we needed to trade for someone.  Add Brady and Wilson to the list.

Quote: @medaille said:
45 vs Cousins odds?

career.
Brady's is probably higher. But I'm a fan for life, not just 2022. I'd stay with Cousins.

This goes to the age-old question nobody agrees with me on: would you rather win a Super Bowl and then suck for 10 years? Or be a playoff team for 10 straight years? For me, it's always been and always will be the latter. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@PurplePastor said:

Yes
Straight up give me Kirk over
Stafford, Burrow, Herbert, Watson and Jackson
If you factor in age and if we needed to trade for someone.  Add Brady and Wilson to the list.
You would really take Kirk over Burrow and Herbert? Are you just talking for this year because they are very young franchise QBs that haven't even hit their ceiling yet. As far as Watson and Jackson, I would tend to group them with Murray. Watson is a little unknown given his off-field issues and being out for a length of time. Jackson is not a huge passing threat IMO and his success is largely determined by his legs.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@medaille said:
45 vs Cousins odds?

career.
Brady's is probably higher. But I'm a fan for life, not just 2022. I'd stay with Cousins.

This goes to the age-old question nobody agrees with me on: would you rather win a Super Bowl and then suck for 10 years? Or be a playoff team for 10 straight years? For me, it's always been and always will be the latter. 
well the Vikings have been neither. 6 playoff appearances in 17 years of Wilf ownership. Give me a Super Bowl!

Quote: @kmillard said:
@MaroonBells said:
@medaille said:
45 vs Cousins odds?

career.

well the Vikings have been neither. 6 playoff appearances in 17 years of Wilf ownership. Give me a Super Bowl!
And then a dynasty!!!

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@JR44 said:
@Chuckf said:
Not in any world is Murray better than Cousins.  I don't think Stafford is either, the rest I can see.
Ask yourself what Kirk would have done on that last drive in the Super Bowl and then think again.  
Impossible to say, but I think the numbers say he would do something good. 

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1334494102675656705?s=20&t=PYcCPRZwhNZ6fgmGUHSKkw
https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1356437447127744518?s=20&t=PYcCPRZwhNZ6fgmGUHSKkw
https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1376015759143489538?s=20&t=PYcCPRZwhNZ6fgmGUHSKkw 
Quoting this just to annoy people 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@kmillard said:
@MaroonBells said:
@medaille said:
45 vs Cousins odds?

career.

And then a dynasty!!!
i will gladly accept that!