Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brett Hundley

I promise I’m not reading anything into this but on a semi-related note, it’d sure be nice to get one single tiny miniscule scrap of positive Mond news wouldn’t it? Absolutely bizarre how we would basically have no clue he is even on the team if we hadn’t physically seen him get drafted a year ago. 

Quote: @pattersaur said:
I promise I’m not reading anything into this but on a semi-related note, it’d sure be nice to get one single tiny miniscule scrap of positive Mond news wouldn’t it? Absolutely bizarre how we would basically have no clue he is even on the team if we hadn’t physically seen him get drafted a year ago. 
I read on the local QAnon page that Mond is viewed by the current and prior brain trust as the next Brady. Alas, both front office/coaching staffs were afraid what Cousins would do if his backup can provide "competition". As we all know, 31 other NFL teams have yearly competitions between the guy they pay tens of millions to and the backup.

The Vikings won’t sign veteran quarterback Brett Hundley following the conclusion of a two-day rookie minicamp, a source said Saturday.The Vikings brought in Hundley, 28, as a tryout player for practices on Friday and Saturday. Hundley has been with four teams since being selected by the Green Bay Packers in the fifth round of the 2015 draft, and has gotten into 18 NFL games with nine starts. He spent last season with the Indianapolis Colts but didn’t get into a game.
Minnesota has four quarterbacks on the roster in starter Kirk Cousins, Sean Mannion, Kellen Mond and Nate Stanley.
The Vikings also won’t sign Coney Durr, a defensive back from the University of Minnesota, and Hunter Toppel, an offensive lineman from Minnesota State Mankato, following the minicamp. They also were among the 17 tryout players on hand.
https://www.twincities.com/2022/05/14/vi...-minicamp/

All the Sean Mannion haters, Hudley was worse lol

Quote: @AGRforever said:
That's not saying much. The game against Green Bay is still front and center and I never want to see that again.

Quote: @AGRforever said:
It wasn't about how he threw.  He just didn't hold Kirk's clipboard at the right angle and he fetched him the wrong flavor of Gatorade during a break.   

Hey, Nate Stanley is still on the roster!

[Image: 200.gif]

Quote: @comet52 said:
@AGRforever said:
It wasn't about how he threw.  He just didn't hold Kirk's clipboard at the right angle and he fetched him the wrong flavor of Gatorade during a break.   
he just didnt bring much to the QB room apparently,  whatever the F that means...snacks?