Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surprise picks, anyone?
I'm outta here for the day, but I'll put out a mild surprise pick for Minnesota: WR Drake London.

Peace out and go get 'em, KAM!

Say your prayers, Mouschie. London is my cat at the telly pick.

I could be wrong about him; I do think he's better than Laquon Treadwell. But I have the same concerns with London as I did about Tready. Just don't see the kind of juice that translates to the NFL. 

Pick someone slower then Kyle Hamilton.......aren't WRs supposed to run away from DBs?

Surprises? I'll say Thibodeaux drops out of top 10. Logan Hall goes in the 20s. Pickens goes in the 1st. Vikings do exactly as I mapped out in my plan for the future. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Surprises? I'll say Thibodeaux drops out of top 10. Logan Hall goes in the 20s. Pickens goes in the 1st. Vikings do exactly as I mapped out in my plan for the future. 

Well its not a surprise if you've told everyone already. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I'm outta here for the day, but I'll put out a mild surprise pick for Minnesota: WR Drake London.

Peace out and go get 'em, KAM!

I'd much rather have Mcduffie then London if we're going to go down the chart so far on WRs and CBs. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Kiper has the Vikings selecting him. I wonder why the drop for a guy who was widely considered a top 3 pick for a long time.

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
@MaroonBells said:
Kiper has the Vikings selecting him. I wonder why the drop for a guy who was widely considered a top 3 pick for a long time.
Character. He's all about himself. Marketing, his brand, etc. A little Cam Newton in him. Or, as he puts it, Jadaveon Clowney. And he's so stupid, he thinks that's a good thing. Helluva player though if you can get him to focus on what's important.