Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deebo demanding a trade out of Niners land!
It's interesting what all came out yesterday, without anything specific from Deebo or his crew. It seems as if he doesn't want to get banged up or run that risk with how many touches he's getting as a running back. Also, some may see him as a running back and as we all know, they get paid less. Maybe they're able to come to a solution in SF where it doesn't get as many touches at RB, but that idea was probably why they got hot when they did so I cant fault Shanahan

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
It's interesting what all came out yesterday, without anything specific from Deebo or his crew. It seems as if he doesn't want to get banged up or run that risk with how many touches he's getting as a running back. Also, some may see him as a running back and as we all know, they get paid less. Maybe they're able to come to a solution in SF where it doesn't get as many touches at RB, but that idea was probably why they got hot when they did so I cant fault Shanahan
This reminds me a little bit of what happened with a Nebraska Cornhusker player a couple years ago. Wandale Robinson was our best offensive weapon by far. He was a WR having a nice year for a bad team. Well when all our RBs got hurt or couldn't produce, guess who started getting lots of RB touches? And he did well! But he wasn't built like an RB, didn't love it, and transferred after the season to Kentucky. He had a great year for UK this past season and the Huskers won 3 games.
Coaches are hired to win football games and getting the ball to the best playmakers is never a bad idea, unless you piss off said playmakers and they leave. Then, whoops.