Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You want another KC thread? You got it!
I think Paul Allen does a good job. The half dozen guys I’ve heard from other teams are generally boring.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
shocking that he wants the team that keeps paying him top dollar contracts to continue to pay him top dollar contracts until he doesnt want to play any longer...
...except that top dollar is more than $40 Million per season now, and he's barely ever actually been paid "top dollar", and even then...it was for a matter of days before other QBs' salaries ran right past his.

So...

...shocking that the same old blather about the QB keeps involving inflated blather about the his contract that's repeated ad nauseum because the old blather is apparently better than taking 10 seconds to look up relevant facts about the same old blather from the same old haters about the same QB....

Quote: @Zanary said:
@JimmyinSD said:
shocking that he wants the team that keeps paying him top dollar contracts to continue to pay him top dollar contracts until he doesnt want to play any longer...
...except that top dollar is more than $40 Million per season now, and he's barely ever actually been paid "top dollar", and even then...it was for a matter of days before other QBs' salaries ran right past his.

So...

...shocking that the same old blather about the QB keeps involving inflated blather about the his contract that's repeated ad nauseum because the old blather is apparently better than taking 10 seconds to look up relevant facts about the same old blather from the same old haters about the same QB....

Who's been the top compensated QB in the league the last 5 years,  you like facts?  Fact is its been Kirk Cousins. 

And I didn't even have to look that up.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Zanary said:
@JimmyinSD said:

So...

Who's been the top compensated QB in the league the last 5 years,  you like facts?  Fact is its been Kirk Cousins. 

And I didn't even have to look that up.
Yep...he has.  Mahomes, Allen, and other current superstars were ending their rookie deals.  Check that again after about 2023, when all those kids' real contracts are paying.

Meanwhile, Matt Ryan had $40 million in dead cap , which gets less than 1 percent of the press Cousins contract does...Carr just got over 120 million for 3 years, and so on.

I'll say right out loud that I find the money for athletes in general to be mind numbing, but I don't have 1000+ pounds of man-beef trying to flatten me every snap, either...and not from behind a line with a decade's worth of bad ratings and terrible RG/C play....