Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super creepy. Yo, Tennessee what up?
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
yet the left approves of judge KJB
why was it so important for sleepy joe to nominate a woman when that woman is unable to define the term woman?  is she to stupid or is it that she knows that it is actually very easy but doesnt want to speak the scientific truth?
I guess it’s difficult to know if you have an inny or an outy?

I swear all this gender BS has gone past to point of stupidity. 

We lived there for almost 10 years,  Central, Hendersonville and East, Maryville and it is really beautiful.  Can't say I really agree about it not being very humid, lot of days in the summer when the dew-point and temp are equal seemed pretty miserable.  The main reason we left was the education systems, it was very spotty, no real state K-12 standards, just minimum requirements.  Had to choose where you lived if that is something you value.  Loved playing golf near the Smokies, made me appreciate why they call it pasture pool here in Iowa.  There were allot of things I really enjoyed while living there along with some things I am glad I am not dealing with.  My wife went to UT when Payton was playing, I sure fell in love with the SEC. 

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
We lived there for almost 10 years,  Central, Hendersonville and East, Maryville and it is really beautiful.  Can't say I really agree about it not being very humid, lot of days in the summer when the dew-point and temp are equal seemed pretty miserable.  The main reason we left was the education systems, it was very spotty, no real state K-12 standards, just minimum requirements.  Had to choose where you lived if that is something you value.  Loved playing golf near the Smokies, made me appreciate why they call it pasture pool here in Iowa.  There were allot of things I really enjoyed while living there along with some things I am glad I am not dealing with.  My wife went to UT when Payton was playing, I sure fell in love with the SEC. 
Luckily we can afford private school.