Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark Wilf To Poland On Humanitarian Mission

[Image: iOtim_Px_bigger.jpeg]
Minnesota Vikings owner Mark Wilf is arriving in Poland today to lead the first major aid mission organized by the Jewish Federations of North America. They will meet visit with refugees along the Ukraine-Poland border and evaluate the needs on the ground.

In a world of Danny Boys, be a Mark Wilf.

Regardless of what is going on with the team, this makes Mark Wilf a fucking champion. This is a phenomenal thing to do.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
[Image: iOtim_Px_bigger.jpeg]
Minnesota Vikings owner Mark Wilf is arriving in Poland today to lead the first major aid mission organized by the Jewish Federations of North America. They will meet visit with refugees along the Ukraine-Poland border and evaluate the needs on the ground.

Geez, hope Vlad’s not on VikeFans.com again today… Wink 

God bless Mark Wilf.

I was supposed to go there this September for my cousin's wedding, but unfortunately that doesn't look like it's going to happen. Many of my family members are getting quite skittish with all that's going on, and with Poland's history with Russia they have good reason to be.

My mother's side of the family is from Krakow, which isn't too far from the Ukraine border. They're getting quite the amount of refugees there already.

Sad state of affairs.

However the Vikings turn out on the field, Mark Wilf is a winner in life.