Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yabbut, Will He Serve Doughnuts
The #Vikings are hiring Tyler Williams as their executive director of player health and performance, per source.

Williams was most recently the #Rams' director of sports science/assistant athletic trainer and now follows Kevin O'Connell to Minnesota.

Source further explained that Williams go to doughnut is a Bear Claw, followed closely by a warm apple fritter.
Chris Tomasson
·59m
#Vikings have hired Grant Udinski as assistant to the head coach/special projects. Udinski will assist head coach Kevin O'Connell on day-to-day coaching operations across the organization and lead efforts on special projects. He was coaching assistant last two years with Panthers

Perhaps we’ve moved beyond taping an aspirin to players knees…  Wink B)  

[Image: VQWcT2t4_normal.jpg]
Chad Graff
@ChadGraff
· 2h
Tyler Williams was named the NFC’s assistant athletic trainer of the year in 2021. A big addition for the Vikings, who parted ways with Eric Sugarman earlier this week. twitter.com/tompelissero/s…

Assistant to the athletic trainer.

Well, the evolution continues...I imagine that place is going to feel damn different to the players walking back into TCO soon. 

For prior seasons, Rams' rank in adjusted games lost (Football Outsiders):

2020: No. 2 healthiest team
2019: No. 10
2018: No. 4
2017: No. 1

I am getting s feeling the team colors might be changing soon.   Remember those Chinese knock off jerseys that were closer to blue than purple?  Or the alternative helmets that had the orange-ish horn on it?

“Hey doc, it hurts when I do...THIS”

”Then dont do THAT”

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
“Hey doc, it hurts when I do...THIS”

”Then dont do THAT”
“PUT A PIECE A TAPE ON IT AND GET BACK IN THERE!!!!

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
For prior seasons, Rams' rank in adjusted games lost (Football Outsiders):

2020: No. 2 healthiest team
2019: No. 10
2018: No. 4
2017: No. 1

This feels like a big deal and an awesome hire. Good job KOC and Kwesi. I gotta think Wilfs have been shelling out lots of cash to poach all these coaches from LAR and elsewhere. Credit to them.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I am getting s feeling the team colors might be changing soon.   Remember those Chinese knock off jerseys that were closer to blue than purple?  Or the alternative helmets that had the orange-ish horn on it?
HELL YEAH - My Blue Jared Allen jersey is SWEET !