Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's A 12th Man To Do?

Wow. Say goodbye to the Seahawks for a few years. 

This is what a full rebuild looks like.  

^^^

Yup, down to the bare studs....

They'll be better off for it. Go scorched earth now, the fans will forget this in 2 years and Seattle can hit the reset button. 

The key will be the QB they draft. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
They'll be better off for it. Go scorched earth now, the fans will forget this in 2 years and Seattle can hit the reset button. 

They might have their sights on Watson.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
@StickyBun said:

This was my thought as well. Would be very smart if they can pull it off

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
@StickyBun said:

This was my thought as well. Would be very smart if they can pull it off
Civil suit starts Friday. Maybe things get cleared up. But, I think it's a pretty sticky situation. Very fluid. I'd be hands off. Wonder what will come of it. 

Quote: @rf54 said:
This is what a full rebuild looks like.  
As I posted in the other thread, I believe they have a plan so this is not a full rebuild.  Pete Carroll will be 71 in September -- I don't see him wanted to coach through a complete rebuild.  I believe they now have about 51 million in cap space.

Perhaps the Seahawks have a deal in place to send their 2 new 1st round picks to the Vikings for Cousins and Hunter?  Sorry, just reckless speculation.

Quote: @StickyBun said:

Maybe. Maybe not. It would be interesting to look up the big QB trades to see who they favored in the long run. I'm betting most favored the team who gave away picks for the QB. For example, I doubt anyone remembers the players Tampa took in the Steve Young trade to the 49ers. Stafford paid off for the Rams right away. We'll see if Detroit forgets that one in two years. 

You gotta have a QB. And counting on the draft to provide one, even in the top 10, is betting on roughly 10-15% odds.