Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I agree with AT... Leave It The F*@K Alone
https://www.outkick.com/vikings-wr-adam-...n-defense/

Thielen believes that if you want the ball, go get it.

Strongly disagree. Put the ball at the 50 for both teams and do it like college used to. Free football and I guarantee it would be more fun to watch.

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
Strongly disagree. Put the ball at the 50 for both teams and do it like college used to. Free football and I guarantee it would be more fun to watch.
better yet,  take the ball out of it all together,  put the two kickers at the 50 and let the last one standing be declared the winner.

Oh no but it's unfair. The Saints whined and that got attention. Now the Bills whine and it gets attention. Cry me a river, build a bridge and get the fuck over it. They keep changing things but it doesn't necessarily make it better. Also they gave Mahomes time and the Chiefs scored to get to OT. Defense has to make a play at some point. Why should the rules keep bailing out the offense? 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
better yet,  take the ball out of it all together,  put the two kickers at the 50 and let the last one standing be declared the winner.
Haha oh man. No way I can get behind an idea that the Vikes would literally never ever win. I like giving both teams a chance as you score a TD and your defense holds then you are the better team that day. Teams that win the coin toss in OT in the playoffs since 2010 are 10-2

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
Haha oh man. No way I can get behind an idea that the Vikes would literally never ever win. I like giving both teams a chance as you score a TD and your defense holds then you are the better team that day. Teams that win the coin toss in OT in the playoffs since 2010 are 10-2
never win... are you kidding me,  we just need to find the next coming of Faud.... never fuck with a kicker who get unnecessary roughing calls!