Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS Sports Predicts Kirk Cousins Blockbuster Trade
i don’t know. their logic is Rogers is staying in GB and that aDenver is ready yo win now.  probably just more click bate that i took. lol!
https://thespun.com/nfl/nfc-north/minnesota-vikings/cbs-sports-predicts-kirk-cousins-blockbuster-trade/amp

It's clickbait. 

BUT... if you wanted to trade a QB, this would definitely be a good year to do it, with Denver, PIttsburgh, Indy, Carolina, Tampa, Cleveland, Washington, Tennessee, and New Orleans all desperate for QBs, with half of those teams ready to make a run with the right QB, and knowing that the last two Super Bowls were won by veteran QBs on new teams. 

Seems unlikely the Vikings will trade him, but some team, likely more than one, is going to offer the moon for Cousins. 

Oh goodie, another KC thread...

This is all de ja vu -- of Culpepper. 

This isn't an attack against you, NorthernCal, but we should make a rule that you cannot post anything from CBS Sports on this site that relates to potential trades or mock drafts. 99% are unreliable.

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
This isn't an attack against you, NorthernCal, but we should make a rule that you cannot post anything from CBS Sports on this site that relates to potential trades or mock drafts. 99% are unreliable.
I second the motion.

...and the motion is passed...
[Image: xirx2ub4shgm.gif]

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
I second the motion.
Aren’t most news sites and sports news sites similar?  Why just CBS sports?

Let's see...averaging a new "blockbuster trade" rumor for him every ten minutes for 4 years...

Quote: @Waterboy said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
I second the motion.
Aren’t most news sites and sports news sites similar?  Why just CBS sports?
From what I have seen, they have historically predicted the most WTF selections for the Vikes. For example, one guy has us taking Treylon Burks at #12 when Jermaine Johnson, Ojabo, and Booth Jr are still on the board. I realize it's just one example, but that's how it's typically been

Need to officially add Walter Football to this list. Out of curiosity I checked their latest one and it has Drake London #2 to Detroit LMAO