Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KOC: We're in a pretty, pretty, pretty good spot right now
https://twitter.com/WillRagatz/status/16...wcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.redditmedia.com%2Fmediaembed%2F15hgxy4%2F%3Fresponsive%3Dtrueis_nightmode%3Dfalse

[Image: giphy.gif]

I mean pretty good is much better than dog shit for the defense so I would say it's progress 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
I mean pretty good is much better than dog shit for the defense so I would say it's progress 
Let's see how it looks in real games, but I believe that both KOC and Flores want to put the NFL on notice that our defense is real.

Last year reminded me to take all this pre-season talk with just a grain of salt lol!~ 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Last year reminded me to take all this pre-season talk with a grain of salt...
yeah, easy to be impressed until the red jerseys come off and the early whistles swallowed

Quote: @Zanary said:
@Vikergirl said:
Let's see how it looks in real games, but I believe that both KOC and Flores want to put the NFL on notice that our defense is real.
Well yeah obviously but we are going off of the information we have at the present time. I look forward to seeing how things work out. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@Zanary said:
@Vikergirl said:
Well yeah obviously but we are going off of the information we have at the present time. I look forward to seeing how things work out. 
Agreed. We all know the fluff factor, but when your HC seems pleased at where they are as a team right now, I think you can safely assume its even better than that as coaches are notoriously downplay stuff like this.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Last year reminded me to take all this pre-season talk with just a grain of salt lol!~ 
I do believe Flores unlike Donatell will really try some different things.  As for the results I'll take the talk with 

[Image: 5730c9e852bcd029008c1bdb?width=1200]

:p 

“DON’T TELL ME ABOUT THE LABOR – SHOW ME THE BABY” – QUOTE BY MIKE ZIMMER

We all know the proof is in the pudding.....but what else is there to talk about right now? Does every story from camp need a disclaimer? We know its fluff season in the NFL. I like the stories regardless of how we need to take them with a grain.