Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who makes a year 2 leap?

Since he was hurt most of the year, I'm going to say Rashod Bateman, followed by Javonte Williams, since he should (SHOULD!) get the bellcow role in Denver. And if they get a better QB, even better. 

I would have to say Lawrence for sure, he was in a losing situation last year and capable of much better.  Not sure how a guy with 104 receptions is on that list, how much of leap is left for Waddle?

Forget that, which one of our lackluster rookie crop makes the biggest year 2 jump? I'll say with Barr either moving on or shifting to 3-4 OLB, that it's now or never for Chaz Surratt who should be starting next to Kendricks inside next year..

Lance. 

All the other players are  in bad organizations known for ruining players.

Quote: @JR44 said:
I would have to say Lawrence for sure, he was in a losing situation last year and capable of much better.  Not sure how a guy with 104 receptions is on that list, how much of leap is left for Waddle?
I was thinking the same thing with Waddle. They keep him on there but didn't include Pitts. Out of everyone on the graphic, minus Waddle, i'll say Lance

Waddle on that list? Someone not paying attention.

Well, I know who I hope it aint! 

My $ is on Lawrence...

I'll cast another vote for Bateman.  The rest of the Ravens O was a MASH unit along with him.  Of course, they still rang up 500 yards on our departed defensive guru.

With the staff gathered in Duval now, Lawrence. And it's not even close.