Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OBJ injury

IT didnt look good when it happened...This is what I was afraid of. 

He's 29 years old now. 

Thought it was an ACL when it happened. He was on pace for a monster game, but he still left his mark and will get a ring

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
Thought it was an ACL when it happened. He was on pace for a monster game, but he still left his mark and will get a ring
Yup - Rams pulled it out with a very good D and Cooper Kupp...

No running game, Higbee or OBJ - I think they were down to their 3rd te too. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@Hawkvike25 said:

And Stafford. That guy deserves a lot of credit as he made some really good throws. One int was a fluke and the other was when a receiver didnt even try to go up for it in the end zone (Also was 3rd and 14 so basically a punt).

OBJ is a fool, buy he can play and hasnt beaten anyome lately so he can get a job somewhere 

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@purplefaithful said:
@Hawkvike25 said:

And Stafford. That guy deserves a lot of credit as he made some really good throws. One int was a fluke and the other was when a receiver didnt even try to go up for it in the end zone (Also was 3rd and 14 so basically a punt).
Absolutely....

His last 3-5 throws were all difficult ones in tight windows too. 

not trying to diminish Kupps contributions,  but no way the rams are in that game for the end if Donald didnt go monster in the second half.  He played posessed, kind of reminded me of AP was here and when he was young and could just beast over, around, and through most defenders.  Donalds dominance in that 2nd half was a special performance and should have warranted the MVP IMO.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
not trying to diminish Kupps contributions,  but no way the rams are in that game for the end if Donald didnt go monster in the second half.  He played posessed, kind of reminded me of AP was here and when he was young and could just beast over, around, and through most defenders.  Donalds dominance in that 2nd half was a special performance and should have warranted the MVP IMO.
Amen...In fact I thought Donald was going to get the MVP for what he did. Should have been co-mvp imo. 

It's certainly a team game, but Donald, Kupp and Stafford took over the game at the end - and won it for LA. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:

Yeah, I read that the decision is made at some point prior to the end of the game,
Donald certainly got my nonexistent vote… 
B)