Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: AP in the news

It’s sad that this doesnt surprise me given his history. I hope it isnt true but if it is, no way he should be in the Vikings Ring of Honor

Adrian Peterson arrested for domestic violence after alleged airplane altercation with wife
Ryan Glasspiegel
Adrian Peterson was arrested for domestic violence in Los Angeles on Super Bowl Sunday.
According to TMZ, Peterson, the 36-year-old longtime NFL running back, was arrested over a domestic dispute with his wife, Ashley, at LAX as the couple was on their way out of Los Angeles from Super Bowl week.
The report states that the alleged incident occurred on an aircraft, which had to turn around on the runway and return to the gate due to a verbal and physical altercation between the husband and wife. 
Peterson was arrested when it was determined that his wife sustained a small mark from their altercation. He was arrested at 9:20 a.m. PST, and booked at 11:33. Bail was set at $50,000.
The plane reportedly took off after Peterson was arrested, with Ashley staying aboard the flight. 
The couple attended the DirecTV Super Bowl party in Los Angeles on Saturday night. 
Peterson was previously arrested in 2014 for striking his son with a wooden switch. In 2018, he said he still spanks his son with a belt.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/13/adrian-pet...nce-in-la/

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
It’s sad that this doesnt surprise me given his history. I hope it isnt true but if it is, no way he should be in the Vikings Ring of Honor

I want to see more than from TMZ....But something seems to have happened for sure. 

Oh it looks like the link mentions TMZ. Well he was arrested but I just can't with him and his nonsense. 

Guys a trash human being. I'm sure we'll still have people making excuses for him though.

Bitch done got the switch!

Sad

Amazing player, sucks he hasn’t stayed out of trouble off the field. Depending on how this case goes and how much media scrutiny it gets, he might’ve just cost himself a shot at the HOF. Not sure if that’s important to him or not but, bummer. Probably our best player since Randy.