Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texans plot twist

So what's the attraction? That he never had a winning season at Illinois or that he's so old he'll have completely forgotten the previous weeks' loss by the next loss?

I'm sure some may suspect the Texans are looking for good publicity by hiring a black coach, but man they could have done better than this.     

There's no attraction they are just so bad no one wants to coach there.  They default to a guy cashing checks just like last season.

I liked Lovie when he was the Bears coach.

Quote: @Riphawkins said:
I liked Lovie when he was the Bears coach.
Me to!!!  Sign me up for any nfcn coach who cant put a winner together

[Image: u2ehvxf17lhw.jpeg]

Looks like it's Lovie

Mike Garafolo
@MikeGarafolo
· 50m
As for Josh McCown, who seemed to be the #Texans’ guy for much of their search, sources say there’s a possibility he could join Lovie Smith’s coaching staff, though those talks have yet to really happen. Pep Hamilton is expected to stick as offensive coordinator.

I like Lovie Smith. Took the Bears to a Super Bowl and did so with Angelo as GM. I think he’d be a good pick if he can get reasonable help on the personnel side.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
Mike Garafolo
@MikeGarafolo
· 50m
As for Josh McCown, who seemed to be the #Texans’ guy for much of their search, sources say there’s a possibility he could join Lovie Smith’s coaching staff, though those talks have yet to really happen. Pep Hamilton is expected to stick as offensive coordinator.
Man that could be awkward. Lovie is being spun in a cringeworthy way.

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/stat...b7TQBKH13w&s=19