Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tall McVay, Long May He Reign

Callahan at a couple stops jumps out.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
Yes, can we bring in Bill Callahan as OL / AHC???  That would be a bigger win than Munchak in my mind.  Callahan OL's are consistently good and I believe he could do wonders with Darrisaw, ONeil, Cleveland.  

Grab a vet center (Karras?) like the Niners got when they grabbed Mack, and develop a RG with what we have or a 3rd-5th round pick.

Quote: @Skodin said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
Yes, can we bring in Bill Callahan as OL / AHC???  That would be a bigger win than Munchak in my mind.  Callahan OL's are consistently good and I believe he could do wonders with Darrisaw, ONeil, Cleveland.  

Grab a vet center (Karras?) like the Niners got when they grabbed Mack, and develop a RG with what we have or a 3rd-5th round pick.
Either of those guys would be great. Munchak more likely imo as he's unencumbered.

I'm thinking guys like Fast Kene, ISM, and ISJ will really flourish under O'Connell.

Now, do we get to see the real Wyatt Davis?
Depends on if his photo is still distorted.

Quote: @mgobluevikes said:
That McVay coaching tree is more than a bit skewed when they just happened to fall into situations that include Burrow, Rodgers,  Herbert and healthy cap situations. O'Connell is probably going to be looking for a bridge QB, and figuring out how to rework a defense with overpaid, injured or aging players. Gonna be interesting around here if/when we're at 5-7 wins next yr. 
Mike Sherman and Marvin Lewis had similar QB situations too. How about Stafford in Detroit?

According to Sharp Football Stats, the #Rams ran 11 personnel on 85% of their offensive plays in '21

The #Vikings only ran 11 personnel 47% of time in '21

If Kevin O'Connell brings that mindset to the #Vikings guys like Jefferson, Thielen, Osborn, Irv, and Cook will feast

According to Sharp Football Stats, the #Rams ran 11 personnel on 85% of their offensive plays in '21

If Kevin O'Connell brings that mindset to the #Vikings guys like Jefferson, Thielen, Osborn, Irv, and Cook will feast
[Image: CloseSereneBassethound-size_restricted.gif]

So, no use for a Hammer?