Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giants will offer Daboll HC job

Geez I just posted about the lack of interest in him and forgot about the Giants.  He stays in New York.  Maybe the Giants are hoping he can resurrect Danny Dimes into Dollar Danny Smile

Least surprising hire yet. Good for the Giants 

G Men got a good one imo...

I was definitely pimping for him here. 

Of the candidates put forth previously this was likely the one I liked best.  No particular reason besides the success of the the bills O,  and whats been done up there with a rookie QB from a lesser football conference.  I would have like to see the trident make a harder push for Dabol to maybe keep him from committing so quickly elsewhere. 

Oh well,  next man up. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Of the candidates put forth previously this was likely the one I liked best.  No particular reason besides the success of the the bills O,  and whats been done up there with a rookie QB from a lesser football conference.  I would have like to see the trident make a harder push for Dabol to maybe keep him from committing so quickly elsewhere. 

Oh well,  next man up. 
Yea, I was and still am surprised that our executive committee did not talk with Daboll.  I also liked him a lot as a candidate.  Also, I don't think we talked to Pederson either which surprises me.  

Of the guys we have talked to I like Morris and O'Connell at this point.

Not a fan of the 2 1 year OC/DC from the 49'ers - I need more of a track record not just one year of picking up someone else's system and players like Ryans picked up from Saleh.  Reminds of Gruden winning with Dungy's team.  

“Graham previously worked with Daboll on New England’s coaching staff from 2013 to 2015.”

Sources tell
@AaronWilson_NFL that Brian Daboll is heading towards keeping DC Patrick Graham.

Maybe there was something about Daboll that didn't fit what they were looking for.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Maybe there was something about Daboll that didn't fit what they were looking for.
Yea and Pederson as well.  

The #Giants are expected to hire #Chiefs QB coach Mike Kafka as their offensive coordinator, sources tell me and
@RapSheet. Deal not done yet but that's the way it's headed.

Hmmmmmmmm