Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to embrace mediocrity! Yeah!!
i can’t express how disappointed i am at the Vikings HC choice. Nothing special about yhis guy, no original thinking. Just followles his bosses thinking. Yeah. Do you really think this guy will out coach his boss or other “friends” who are already way ahead of him in coaching and philosophy? Does he have any original unique thoughts on offense that will catch the league by surprise? A system that leaves his predecessors saying “wow, never thiught of that!!” Just another milk toast hire. Uugh. Hello sub .500 year after year. Really thought we would think out-of-box with this hire. Nope. 

Decided to go fishing the last two weeks, prepped and ready to go, not much luck for a few days, but I trusted my patience that something better would come along.  

I spotted a beauty swim by a couple of times and thought, “wow, I wish I could hook that one” I was patient for I just knew something good would happen.

Thats when it happened, he took the bait, I set the hook hard....there was no possible way this one gets away. let him run....then reeled....run...and reeled.

Just before I could net this beauty, an albatross swept low and snatched it away...

as he flew away with my prize in his mouth...he shit on me for good measure

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
Decided to go fishing the last two weeks, prepped and ready to go, not much luck the for a few days, but I trusted my patience that something better would come along.  

I spotted a beauty swim by a couple of times and thought, “wow, I wish I could hook that one” I was patient for I just knew something good would happen.

Thats when it happened, he took the bait, I set the hook hard....there was no possible way this one gets away. let him run....then reeled....run...and reeled.

Just before I could net this beauty, an albatross swept low and snatched it away...

as he flew away with my prize in his mouth...he shit on me for good measure
Maybe you should try golf?

went golfing the other day, although never having a hole in one, on a par 3 / 175, I pulled a seven iron....took a couple relaxed swings to set my tempo and comfort...

fingers interlocked, hands low...easy one piece takeaway and struck the ball...DEAD, SOLID, PERFECT...

finished with my chest at the target....as the ball climbed, I had that thought...Thats gonna be a good one...ball bounced a couple times and was rolling right at the pin, when....

an albatross swept low, snatched up my Titleist and flew away...circled overhead...

then shit on me

[Image: impio9jtvtzz.png]

yup ^^^^^

Okay then might I suggest taking up bird hunting?  Or perhaps mall walking?

Why are some so down on this hire?  Zach Taylor, Brandon Staley, and Matt LaFluer are all former OCs to Sean McVay with varying degrees of play calling experience (LaFleur actually went to Tennessee to get one year of play calling experience before being hired by the Packers).

Have any of those guys failed?  Staley has Herbert playing really well, the Chargers issue isn't offense...  it's the defense.  Zach Taylor is in the Super Bowl and LaFleur had the Packers as the #1 seed in the NFC the past two seasons.

I thought more fans would be excited about this hire.  How would Harbaugh have brought anything new and exciting to Minnesota if he was the HC pick instead?  I mean we got a guy who learned under one of the most innovative offensive minds in the game right now...  I don't get posts like these.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
Why are some so down on this hire?  Zach Taylor, Brandon Staley, and Matt LaFluer are all former OCs to Sean McVay with varying degrees of play calling experience (LaFleur actually went to Tennessee to get one year of play calling experience before being hired by the Packers).

Have any of those guys failed?  Staley has Herbert playing really well, the Chargers issue isn't offense...  it's the defense.  Zach Taylor is in the Super Bowl and LaFleur had the Packers as the #1 seed in the NFC the past two seasons.

I thought more fans would be excited about this hire.  How would Harbaugh have brought anything new and exciting to Minnesota if he was the HC pick instead?  I mean we got a guy who learned under one of the most innovative offensive minds in the game right now...  I don't get posts like these.
I was mentally ready to ride with Harbaugh but I'm in no way disappointed in the least with O'Connell. Agree with what you are saying here. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Wetlander said:

I was mentally ready to ride with Harbaugh but I'm in no way disappointed in the least with O'Connell. Agree with what you are saying here. 
A lot of Vikings fans are like gold diggers.

They have a hot young candidate but would prefer the older more wealthy one who is seasoned and has had success in the past.

But they could not impress ...

[Image: car-trick.gif]