Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings Looking At KOC
After watching the interview with Alex Boone, I wanted Harbaugh to be the HC in the worst way.  Hes gotta be hungry for a ring like his brother / hes got a chip on his shoulder...and SOUGHT US OUT.

Once I heard that “Vikings minority owner” whats his face was a Michigan Alum and was “warning the Wilf’s about Harbaugh” I prayed they would see through this guys motivation.

Guess Mark and Zygi didnt have the Scrote to move without this guys blessing.

Honestly - you have the chance to lock up a proven winner HC in the NFL, and you
go with Opie Taylor

Keep an eye on Rams assistant secondary coach Jonathan Cooley for a defensive position on Kevin O'Connell's staff.

Rams DL coach Eric Henderson seems like another one to watch

Kevin "Tall McVay" O'Connell is 6'5" and played basketball in high school. Kwesi Adofo-Mensah is 6'4" and played for Princeton's JV team.

If there were ever a 2-on-2 basketball tournament between all the NFL head coach/GM duos, the Vikings would win it easily. #analysis
Quote Tweet
[Image: vN2QmbEg_normal.jpg]
Albert Breer
@AlbertBreer
· 11h
Some people in DC called Kevin O'Connell "Tall McVay" to me a few years back—and thought he might actually replace Jay Gruden there, before Gruden's final team faltered. So he's been earmarked as a future HC for a while.

O'Connell, 36, joins 41-year-old GM Kwesi Adofo-Mensah.

Hey guys, I'm 6-5 and can dunk...

My doughnut

[Image: ojpciwavaobr.jpeg]

[Image: -3i7Dqak_bigger.jpg]
I’ve known Kevin O’Connell for 8 years. He’s smart, innovative, and has experience developing quarterbacks and game plans. He was also good enough in college that Bill Belichick drafted him.

Kevin O'Connell has one thing in common with Kirk Cousins. When rounded, both have completed 67 percent of their NFL passes. Cousins has thrown 4,223 passes and completed 66.9 percent of them. O'Connell was 4 of 6 in his only NFL action for Patriots in 2008 for 66.7 percent.

Wow and just as I was starting to come around to the Harbaugh idea. But KOC was my guy all along. Vikings jump on the "bright, young" train. Similar offense to the one we already run, coached Cousins in DC, so the odds we keep Cousins just went up about 10%. 

Now, the only thing I liked about Harbaugh was the idea that he could put together a top notch staff. This is where KOC will have to prove himself. 

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
Jeez for some reason I think my wife will be more up for watching vikings football this season
Whatever draws her in.

In sickness and in health you know...