• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damnit, Jim!
[Image: qmxyxyo6vcsv.jpeg]

Need attention, much?   lol

Here’s an unbiased opinion…  Wink
John Harbaugh: Vikings making a wise choice if they get it done with my brother
[Image: USATSI_8018950_168393267_lowres-e1643828...316&crop=1]
Getty Images
Jim Harbaugh is in Minnesota to interview with the Vikings for their head coaching job on Wednesday and the latest word is that he’s prepared to take the job.
That would seem to leave the ball in the Vikings court and Harbaugh’s brother suggested as much during a press conference to introduce Ravens defensive coordinator Mike Macdonald. Macdonald worked for Jim Harbaugh at Michigan last year and John Harbaugh said he thinks the Vikings would be making a smart decision if they also looked to Ann Arbor for their hire.
“Is he interviewing in Minnesota? Is that the rumor? I think he’s in Minnesota. . . . I think he’s the best. If the Minnesota Vikings are smart enough to get that done, then they made a very wise choice,” Harbaugh said, via Jeff Zrebiec of TheAthletic.com.
With the meeting taking place on Wednesday, it probably won’t be long before we know if Harbaugh’s going to be back on his way to the NFL.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/02/02/john-harbaugh-vikings-making-a-wise-choice-if-they-get-it-done-with-my-brother/

Of course John is going to say that about his brother.  What else is he going to say "Stay away from Jim he sucks as a coach and has been out of the NFL for 8 long years." 

[Image: ycm8ibEE_normal.jpg]
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
· 6m
Jim Harbaugh called Michigan to inform the school that, despite interviewing with the Vikings today, he will be returning to school for the 2022 season, sources tell ESPN. Michigan was, in the words of one source, “elated” to get Harbaugh’s decision.

For fricks sake

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
[Image: ycm8ibEE_normal.jpg]
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
· 6m
Jim Harbaugh called Michigan to inform the school that, despite interviewing with the Vikings today, he will be returning to school for the 2022 season, sources tell ESPN. Michigan was, in the words of one source, “elated” to get Harbaugh’s decision.

I always thought of Jim as a dickhead.  I guess that won't change.  =)

Hard not to read this as, “getting sniped by the Bears on our GM” and “getting turned down by the coach we wanted”. Demoralizing. Hopefully some news comes out very soon to say this isn’t the case. Cuz as usual with this team, I’m hurting!