Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lol, the spin doctors at work!
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1488881008812380164

One man's garbage, is another man's treasure.

This is what Kubes JR needs to take the next step. Some time in the modern Shanahan O. He ran the Kubiak version obviously. 

He did well for us and has a bright future 

Quote: @Bullazin said:
This is what Kubes JR needs to take the next step. Some time in the modern Shanahan O. He ran the Kubiak version obviously. 

Well, I am not sure I agree with the last sentence but it will be interesting to see how he does when he is not under Zimmer's thumb.

Well he may become a great coordinator someday. I'm glad he will no longer be learning on the job at the Vikings expense.

If that is your view of doing well, I'm not sure what you think is bad. This was on the job training for him and it was painful for fans. He got his foot in the door and will probably do better elsewhere, I can't imagine him doing much worse.

There’s no questioning our offensive production. To me he’s in the same boat with Kirk, a producer that wasnt good enough to overcome when needed. Kubes hasnt reached his ceiling, possibly not Kirk either(better protection) 

There’s no questioning our offensive production. To me he’s in the same boat with Kirk, a producer that wasnt good enough to overcome when needed. Kubes hasnt reached his ceiling, possibly not Kirk either(better protection) 
Tend to agree. It's almost impossible to fathom just where the biggest problems were, but I'd start with the HC, then the defense, then the interior OL. A lot of problems before we should even talk about the OC IMO.

A rookie play caller trying to both win a game and appease zimmer... I think he did pretty good trying to play the hand he was dealt .  He may end up doing nothing,  but I dont tend to take away many opinions either way from this year considering how much of a dick Zimmer was....except for my opinions on TomASSon,  those haven't changed. Wink

I don’t blame Kubes Jr. and wish him well. I didn’t like his play calling, but I’m doubtful it was always his call. There’s a reason why Zimmer rolled through coordinators and a well respected guy quite mid year. 
Overall, our offense did well enough to win a ton of games. Our defense….

With that thread title I just have to do this...

B)