Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leftwich To Jags?
As the Jaguars reportedly try to finalize a deal with Byron Leftwich, it's possible that the Jags are trying to leverage Leftwich by creating the impression that they're willing to pivot to Matt Eberflus.

Chris Porter
@ChrisPorterFCN
· 1h
Source tells me that Byron Leftwich is the #jaguars pick but the hold up is over who will have control of the roster. Leftwich wants Trent Baalke out and the #Jaguars to hire Adrian Wilson who is the Vice President of pro scouting with Cardinals. twitter.com/tompelissero/s…

Can't blame Leftwich for wanting Baalke out.

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
· 13m
With the #Bears hiring #Colts DC Matt Eberflus, the #Jaguars now have one candidate left standing who they brought in for a second interivew — Byron Leftwich.

Lololololololol

[Image: ycm8ibEE_normal.jpg]
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
· 7m
When the Jaguars private plane was in Denver on Monday, it wasn't there to take Nathaniel Hackett to Jacksonville for an interview; it was there to pick up former Broncos HC Vic Fangio, who has interviewed for Jaguars' HC job, per league sources. Fangio is a candidate for Jaguars

Jags running up the stairs in a horror movie and everyone is yelling at the screen

Lolololololol

Kaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahn!

If the Jaguars choose Trent Baalke over Byron Leftwich I’m gonna lose my mind

[Image: 7M5pDG25_normal.jpg]
Mike Jurecki
@mikejurecki
· 7m
Hearing the Jaguars are close to hiring Adrian Wilson as their GM and Byron Leftwich as HC.

Jags GM Trent Baalke is a figure of scorn among Jags fanbase. Hitched his wagon to Bill O'Brien (rough interview) and then Matt Eberflus, who got the Bears job. Lot of rumblings Baalke would be gone by the draft. Perhaps it's sooner

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
· 1m
Saints have requested permission to interview Buccaneers OC Byron Leftwich for their head coaching job, per source.