Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF Ranks 2021 Draft Class
https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-ranking-roo...production

Browns #5
Vikings #32

Kwesi good production. 

Darrisaw's injury, no 2nd rounder and the fact that the Vikings took two developmental prospects in the 3rd killed the Vikings in terms of immediate contribution.

But with Darrisaw looking like a big hit in the 1st round, Bynam, Fast Kene, this draft will improve greatly as it ages. The key IMO will be what happens in year two with the other two 3rd rounders, Davis and Jones. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Darrisaw's injury, no 2nd rounder and the fact that the Vikings took two developmental prospects in the 3rd killed the Vikings in terms of immediate contribution.

But with Darrisaw looking like a big hit in the 1st round, Bynam, Fast Kene, this draft will improve greatly as it ages. The key IMO will be what happens in year two with the other two 3rd rounders, Davis and Jones. 
Filling the second most important position on O should carry more weight.

Would like to see the next OC get a little creative with...

[Image: 9f0rrr3at61w.gif]

32... Ouch!
I really wish either DE or Surrat could have shown something. Sigh. Honorable mention to the curious case of Wyatt Davis. Hopefully next year.

Quote: @pattersaur said:
32... Ouch!
I really wish either DE or Surrat could have shown something. Sigh. Honorable mention to the curious case of Wyatt Davis. Hopefully next year.
Yes I am curious about Wyatt Davis. Looking at the offensive line if I am a new GM I would see two firsts, two seconds, and a third (davis) to build the line around. I would like to see it coached up before spending any more draft capital in that position group. Potentially a free agent center?

For some reason, I feel Zimmer is sitting in a rocking chair at his ranch and laughing.  In my opinion, Zimmer really screwed up the development of this class.

I hope Patterson remains coach so he can give a fair assessment of the your d-lineman.  I also agree with kmillard post as I think there is more hidden talent on the o-line than seen to date.