Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poles ends up with the Bears (Not the Sticky version)
Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1486037324886683655

I hope he was truly the leading candidate

It will be interesting to see who Poles recommends as the next Bears coach.  Another KC assistant to Reid?

good for Poles. if the rumored coach connection for Bears is true, Im happy. Caldwell, Flores, or Eberflus are all Meh. id puke over Caldwell hire. 

the connections with Mensa sound far more exciting to me: Ryans,McDaniel, Morris, or Kevin OcConnel

[Image: bIxext45_normal.jpg]
Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero
· 2m
After hiring Ryan Poles as GM today, the #Bears are working to schedule a second interview with #Cowboys DC Dan Quinn for their head coaching job, per source.

Quinn is one of three known finalists, along with #Colts DC Matt Eberflus (who interviews Wednesday) and Jim Caldwell.

dan quinn doesnt excite me either. 

mensa with Ryans, Morris, or OConnel. i want my coach to have a personality, connect with players, and be able to adapt to analytical GM (if its mensa)

Quote: @Vikeking2 said:
good for Poles. if the rumored coach connection for Bears is true, Im happy. Caldwell, Flores, or Eberflus are all Meh. id puke over Caldwell hire. 

the connections with Mensa sound far more exciting to me: Ryans,McDaniel, Morris, or Kevin OcConnel
IF that is the case then yes, I am in agreement!

If the Vikings hire Kwesi Adofo-Mensah as GM today, it's important to note that he hasn't "packaged" himself with a coaching candidate in interviews. I think he'll be open-minded. But hard not to connect him with 49ers DC DeMeco Ryans.

Adofo-Mensah and Ryans were together in SF.

Welcome to a bold new world....with that, hopefully come wins. Maybe this is the fucking nerd we need to get past the curse. Go get 'em, Kwesi.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Welcome to a bold new world....with that, hopefully come wins. Maybe this is the fucking nerd we need to get past the curse. Go get 'em, Kwesi.

The old way wasn't working. Why not try something new in the modern era of football?

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@StickyBun said:

The old way wasn't working. Why not try something new in the modern era of football?
Truth. I'm on board.

[Image: 546512_157949214336288_1925326105_n.jpg?...e=621506D7]