Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryans' D Vs Moore's O Today
It wasn’t Kellen Moore or Dak’s finest hour. Last play aside they only had 7 points through 3 quarters I think. Putrid.

But they also committed so many bone-headed penalties. It was wild watching it. I wouldn’t lay that at Moore’s feet.

Bad day, but I’d still be excited if the Vikings hire him.

Quote: @pattersaur said:
It wasn’t Kellen Moore or Dak’s finest hour. Last play aside they only had 7 points through 3 quarters I think. Putrid.

But they also committed so many bone-headed penalties. It was wild watching it. I wouldn’t lay that at Moore’s feet.

Bad day, but I’d still be excited if the Vikings hire him.
Not his best called game, I agree. Dak was also off on so many throws, perhaps that was due to SF DL dominating for the majority of the game. 14 penalties with half or more being pre snap is definitely on McCarthy, gotta have your guys better prepared in that area. Ryans definitely impressed me as well, give him an interview please

I had a feeling those 49'ers were going to be a tough draw for Cowpokes.

Not a proud day for McCarthy...

Cowboys made it close but shot themselves in the foot. That's a lot of talent on paper that should have won a home wild-card game. 

Makes the pleasure all the greater for me. 

Kellen Moore has Detroit Stink all over him. Nope. Cant do it.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
Holding Dallas to 14 under their average, on the road, in the playoffs, without their top two defenders for much of the second half...take a bow, Demeco Ryans.
outside of not trusting JG in big moments, I really like that 49'er team

I like their schemes, I like their personnel and I like how they're coached. 

I dont see them winning in Lamblow, but crazier things have happened. 

Too bad Kaep isn't around.  I remember the "I don't always beat the Packers, but wh... wait, yes I do" meme with Kaep.

McCarthy is not a good coach which makes me so happy that my 2 most hated teams have employed him.  Cowboys are undisciplined and that is on the HC.  

As for Kellen Moore, I don't think you judge a potential HC candidate on 1 game.  He had an excellent season but like I said before he needs more experience (like a few other candidates) so I am very wary.  But that is what interviews are for.

I really hope the Cowboys keep McCarthy.  

Quote: @minny65 said:
McCarthy is not a good coach which makes me so happy that my 2 most hated teams have employed him.  Cowboys are undisciplined and that is on the HC.  

As for Kellen Moore, I don't think you judge a potential HC candidate on 1 game.  He had an excellent season but like I said before he needs more experience (like a few other candidates) so I am very wary.  But that is what interviews are for.

I really hope the Cowboys keep McCarthy.  
Me too! 

Otherwise, next step? 

How bout Nawlins???

Quote: @NorthernCalVike said:
What does that mean, detroit stink?

#Cowboys OC Kellen Moore’s schedule begins this week with the #Broncos interview today, then it’s the #Vikings and the #Dolphins scheduled, as well.

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
@NorthernCalVike said:
What does that mean, detroit stink?
He was unfortunately signed by the Lions after the 2012 draft. He has the taint of Detroit. And now the Cowboys stink all over him! Don't trust anything from the Lions system or the Cowboys. What he has going for him is that he did not have anything to do with Green Bay cuz then my head would explode if we sign him! I will say, I loved him at Boise State -  he had a great college career. Thought he would be a stud of a Pro, but alas, he was sent to purgatory in Detroit where great college QB's go to die. 

And please know - this is a bit tongue in cheek!