Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Erin Henderson checks in....

He's been defending Cousins from Day 1. 

Erin was gone before Zim got here, whats his tie to the situation?  Was is Zimmer that didn't want him?  Maybe an ax to grind there?

Cousins took few risks. Id really like to see him go for it more often. Based off the game ending drives this year he should absolutley have as much rope as he wants. 

Might as well find out if he can be a winner before his contract is up. 

There was more i fo that came out today about zim creating issues in the organization. 

Seems like he got very petty at the end.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Erin was gone before Zim got here, whats his tie to the situation?  Was is Zimmer that didn't want him?  Maybe an ax to grind there?
Erin played 6 seasons in Minnesota.  EJ played 9 and has been head of the Vikings youth football program since 2014. Safe to say one or both still has friends within the building.

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Cousins took few risks. Id really like to see him go for it more often. Based off the game ending drives this year he should absolutley have as much rope as he wants. 

Might as well find out if he can be a winner before his contract is up. 
I dont think its fair to say that about his entire 21 campaign...I do think he was tight and even tentative early on and we saw a similar KC early in 20 too. 

He's never going to be a gunslinger ala Favre, but he got more aggressive, more downfield, in tight windows etc. 

Quote: @bigbone62 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Erin played 6 seasons in Minnesota.  EJ played 9 and has been head of the Vikings youth football program since 2014. Safe to say one or both still has friends within the building.
Agreed...Its not a stretch to say they got a way more insider view of Eagan then we ever will. 

Yeah according to Erin all we need is a dope OC & a dog DC, some rather brilliant insights…  Wink B)  

Quote: @bigbone62 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I know his resume,  but for him to have never played under Zimmer or with Cousins,  and no formal ties with the team,  seemed odd for him to be chirping.  Really not many left around that even played with him at all.